<body> <body>

Monday, April 28, 2008 @Monday, April 28, 2008

` say the words

School-ed today.
Had P.E. Was playing handball.
Real funny.
I held the ball and started screaming and Sakinah started screaming with me. hahaha.

Chinese and stuff.
Wrote some stuff.
Type it later.
GRACE LOST HER WALLET ...

But found it later..

Ya. Let's see.
Almost cried during POA (tears welling up.)
Almost cried at home.

Yeaa..

I don't know. I'm just really random today. Screaming one moment, then start laughing and etc.
There's this super big heavy weight on me i just don't know how to scream it out.
Then now you message me?

Why must guys / people do this?
Leaving me hanging by a thread.

COUNSEL ME OR SOMETHING.
I CAN'T BREATHE.

Okayy, i really thought you were great. YOU listened. Was it something i'm said? Was it something i did? Now i don't know HOW to go through the night, when i'm up wondering what did i do!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY .
DO THESE ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME.
AND WHY MUST I BE FACED WITH THINGS LIKE THAT.
BECAUSEI I HAD ALMOST ENOUGH AND

I CAN'T BREATHE !!!

I CAN'T BREATHE !!!

I CAN'T BREATHE !!!

I CAN'T BREATHE !!!

I don't wnat to bother saying what i'm gonna feel inside.
I just can't find anymore words to say it.
I don't know why

But i'm always the one apologising.

DOING THIS TO ME.

WHY CAN'T THEY STOP.

WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST DO IT AWAY ?

I CAN'T BREATHE.

Yuan!


& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +