Saturday, April 12, 2008 @Saturday, April 12, 2008
`
spend all your life looking for a second chance. Feeling happy and slightly pissed.
Brillante 2 yesterday (:
Performers left early in the morning.
Councillors left in the afternoon.
Was at the NTUC Auditorium. (Marine Boulevard)
Briefed and stuff. Was posted at some place for usher-ing.
Watched the rehearsals and all.
Had a really really great time there (=
Yeaa. Feeling slightly pissed of because of a certain
someone who,
without even TRYING to help me.
despite me listening to him.
Hey look,
I'm just asking you to do me this small favour, it's not it is gonna kill you or something. Why is it so difficult for you to open your mouth and just ASK ? It's totally ridiculous. And you expect me to continue listening to you. Yea, thanks alot for listening to my yakking. I mean, i helped you already, i don't remember you thanking me. And, i asked you to help me with that teensy thingy , you can't. Why can't you? No damm person in this world can except maybe for you. I mean, why can't you just help me. Is it that difficult? Don't make me regret trusting you. I already feel the same about Ge. already.
And you, (Ge)
Thanks alot for standing by me and helping me last year. But this year, frankly , i see you truly.
You don't appreciate friendship. You think you can take your temper out on me , as and when you like , knowing fully well i will forgive you. Now you come asking me if you've changed. Back then i said alittle. Now? Forget it. I don't even
recognise you. Last year you were oh-so-close to me. And now, thanks to the girl you like, your promotion, whatever, you think NOTHING of me. Maybe you do, how would i know? It's always about you, you, and you. It's never been really about me. And, in terms of your loyalty to friendship, you can't beat me. I'm being serious. I wouldn't abandon my friend
totally for personal reasons. But you? You would. And i hate you for that. But i can't tell you. Why not ? Because
You can be angry with everybody , but NOBODY , not ONE PERSON IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE, can be angry with you. WISE UP OK ? This is the first time i ever get so pissed off at you, and not tell you about it. It's not that i don't appreciate everything you did for me, but at first, you were hurting me. Then, i told you, you were. You just apologized and not do anything about it. As time went by, i'm really starting to get really mad at you. I may be that forgiving. But you're abusing it ! And i really can't stand it ok ? If this goes on, I can do
without your friendship ! I don't need someone like you!
Everytime i get mad at you, you come up with some soppy apologises and then start threatening me when i rebuke back. You think it's fun, it's enjoyable. How ' bout someone do that to you too? It's not fun, alright? Once or twice is enough, but not all the time! You really - !
ARRGGGGH YOU REALLY MAKE ME SO MAD AT YOU , I FEEL I COULD JUST SCREAM AT YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE REALLY HURTING ME BY YOUR ACTIONSBECAUSE NOW, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE FOUND ANOTHER CLOSE FRIEND WHO CAN HELP YOU WIN THE HEART OF THE GIRL THAT YOU LIKE. HOW MORE SHAMELESS CAN YOU BE MR ? I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH YOU CAN JUST OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. AND I WILL EXPLODE IF I EVER HAVE TO GO
THROUGH THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE I AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS
TREATMENT AND I KNOW I CAN DO WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT
WORTH !!!!!!!!!!! Ok, i'm feeling better. But i feel injustified. And i really wanna write his big name here, but i guess i'm not going to. Don't know why. Gah.
Yuan!