Sunday, April 20, 2008 @Sunday, April 20, 2008
`
You see love at first sight. Went to Sheau Jing's blog. Heard this song. Went to imeem. Looked at the lyrics.
Posting it now. (=
Shayne Ward ; Melt The Snow
Sometimes out my window
I notice that you'vebeen crying over him
And I wonder why you just don't
Kick him to the curb
Instead of living here
You see love at firstis summer time
That's when you think thateverything's fine
No one ever thinks it's gonna end
But when things go wrong
and winter comes
You're gonna need to run to someone
Left alone you'll just
freeze up again
But you should know
When it gets too cold
You're not alone
I'll melt the snow
Some nights I can hear you
Screaming on the phone over
something that he did
And I wonder what can I do
To make you throw him out
so you can let me in
[ Chorus ]
I'll, I'll melt the snow
I'll, I'll melt the snow [ x6 ]
[ Chorus x2 ]
But you should know
When it gets too cold
You're not alone
I'll melt the snow [ x2 ]
I'll melt the snow
So . it sounds pretty nice (:
Makes me happy and sad. haha.
But somehow i smile when i listen to this. And think of .. lalala.
haha (:
I'm really happy now. But i know i won't be that much back in school.
I don't know how to say the words but i get the feeling you know what i'm saying.
Does my message get across you?
You're seeing me for someone who i'm not.
Yuan!