<body> <body>

Friday, May 09, 2008 @Friday, May 09, 2008

` Now i know i'm really in love with you.

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

Screamed and ran out of class with SJ after the last paper.
Ran over to Tamp. MRT , met up with Gracie and Mush-A-Roomm at 7-Eleven with Yo! Lion (=

Went to, traditional place. (WWW)
Hahaha ~

Played . Screamed . Yelled . Laughed . Cam-whored . Ate. Sun-Tanned . ETC.
No sunburn ! wo0ts. (hardly any sun. how sadd)

Mush-A-Roomm was very sick ! Kept looking at !@#$%^&*(*&^%.
Gracie was very hungry. Kept saying " I'm hungry ! "
Yo! Lion was very .. er ..

hahhaha.

White Sands after that. Neo-printed.
TM after that. Dinner-ing.

- Lion shaking the cheese powder out on everybody.

Gracie, " I pour myself ! "
- reaches out for the cheese. I take it from her
" Oh, pour yourself ? I help you i help you "
- attempts to pour the cheese on her.

Mush-A-Romm's baked rice ... yumm.
Me ; " I help you . I help you "
MUSHIE ; Looks at me and watches me eat.

Lion...

Grace " THe creamy cheese is so horrible ! "
Lion " I try for you ! I'm very hungry. Hungry hungry "

Shopped for present.
Bought Lion her birthday present.
Cute , unique pencilBOX

(=

Got mine from Grace.
James Blunt's Album

AAHHH ~~~~~~~~~~ (=

Yuan!
real happy to love you. looking at your name can make me smile. hahhahhaha.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +