<body> <body>

Thursday, May 22, 2008 @Thursday, May 22, 2008

` there's so many possiblilties. which is which ?

Finally found the song i've been enjoying SOOO MUCH !! xDD
K . It's titled ; Here In Your Arms / In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye (=

Happydey do!

Ikea and Terminal 3 after school today with Grace,Lion,Lingling,Chicken,Hsiang and Aaron xD
Quite fun. Spent about 3hrs + at Ikea before going to Terminal 3. Popeye's again !

So ..

THANKYOU AILING FOR MY SEC 1 AND SEC 2 BIRTHDAY PRESENT !
THANKYOU WEI HSIANG FOR MY SEC 3 BIRTHDAY PRESENT !

HAHAHAHAHAHA xD

Birthday present from lingling ; 2 treats (FOOD FOOD !)
Birthday present from hsiang ; JELLYBEAN !!

Teased chicken again. hahahaha. fun fun fun ! (=

LING LING IS SUPER SUPER RICH !! YES YES!

Okayy. The song. Yep.

HELLOGOODBYE ; HERE IN YOUR ARMS

I like where we are, When we drive, in your
like where we are... Here

Cause our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch... here

Well you are the one, The one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I miss you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be,
But here in your arms

I like where you sleep, When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Cause our lips can touch... here

Well you are the one, The one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I miss you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be,
But here in your arms

Our lips, can touch
Our lips, can touch... here

Well you are the one
The one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I miss you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be
But here in your arms

You are the one the one that lies close to me
Whispers "hello I miss you, I miss you"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be
But here in your arms

Here in your arms.
But here in your arms.

END.

Nice nice ? SAY NICE !
Thankyou! xD

Yuan!

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +