Monday, June 16, 2008 @Monday, June 16, 2008
`
gone. Somehow it's gone. All of it. Every single bit.
I don't know if it's good. But it feels right.
Thought of this halfway.
It was a feeling.
A very happy feeling.
The kind where no one could take it away.
The love that's what i'm saying.
But now that it's gone.
That's what i'm feeling now.
It's not like a bomb
Oh,but it isn't wrong.
Cause now i have found
What i've been looking for ~
I don't know if it's good...
But it feels right ..
It seems like i'm getting over you.
It feels like i don't even know you.
I think this is the way
That i have said
I want so much to know
That you are so-so.
Cause now i feel free ...
Free from what i used to see .
And i'm not held back by you
And i will have no more blues
because of you.
Cause now i am free
from you.
And now it's not my turn to worry .
My eyes won't go blurry
And it won't hurt
Like yesterday.
It feels good ...
I don't know if it's right ~
But it's not like it is a loss.
It's not like a wasted cause.
If i don't need you now.
In this time of seperation
Then i know i don't need you at all.
And you're not the guy for me at all.
In all i want you to know,
i'm free from your hold
and this time it feels right
but i'm not sure ..
I'm certain that one day i'll move on.
And then this time i'll stay moved-on.
I won't look back on the times
That we shared once together .....
This is free ~
This is great ~
I can breathe once again.
Cause baby, I am ..
Free.
-End-
So,basically i'm not sure. But,i think i'll just live my life i the way i want it. And the way it is.
Yuan!