Friday, June 27, 2008 @Friday, June 27, 2008
`
sun in my universe(: Now i'm not confused.But i'm neutralised.
I wonder why.I wonder how the world's revolving now(Random)Had school today.AE Maths ;
Mrs Liew was doing
Binomial Theorem.
It isn't a
killer. Just
tedious.
SS : Northern Ireland.
Mr Azahar kept playing the song for
Northern Ireland.Evil.evil.evil (:
Recess-ed.
Boring. Just Lion and me.
Sat there .. and
talked ... and
talked ... and
talked ...
Science(
Phy) -
Mr Tan just repeated the lesson again.
Drew some other diagram again.
Class/Assembly ;
Sexuality Talk.
Fun times. Kept laughing(:
I wonder what has happened to me.It used to matter to know what you think of me.But nowadays,i couldn't really be bothered.Yet i'm definitely certain that i'm still the same.Just that,how come the feelings .. the happiness is not there anymore?Is it because i know that you know and somehow that ... changes things?I'm not even upset.Then again i wonder,So now things remain the same,though not to the full extent,Why am i not worried? Would i have been worried in the past?I just spend the mornings talking , listening to you blabbing.It somehow seems to satisfy me already.But maybe it's just like what Grace's says," It takes very little to make Yuan satisfied ! "I guess it's true. I'm easily satisfied.Even though I was worried that when the truth was out, it would have changed things.Now i know, it did change. But not as much as i thought it would be. You just didn't talk to me as much as you would. You don't look at me as much as you used to.But you still do.I'm not being contradictory.I don't know.. Sometimes i say that for the sake of saying something.I just feel that .. even though things are going the way it is normally, something is missing. I have no idea what is. But some is. Maybe because you're gonna leave soon?Does it really matter alot to me .. ? If i'm ever gonna see you again ? I think it does sometimes.But somehow,my heart hides it away. Keep the pain away from me.The first step's the hardest to take. I know that.But i don't even intend to take that first step. Yet.No,i'm not afraid.
I just don't want to.
I wanna hold on for as long as possible.
Until one day when i wake up,i realise,I won't need you anymore.Wouldn't that be great? Then, i'll be truly free. But right now, i'm not even bothering about myself.I just try to get as many people happy as possible. I think being happy is the best.It's one of the most powerful things in the world.Because once you're happy(: No one can take it away from you(unless you allow them to.)I think i'll stop here. I'm running out of ideas. Yuan!