<body> <body>

Monday, July 07, 2008 @Monday, July 07, 2008

` Infinite Possibilities.

Be-Yourself-Day was super fun!

No Maths! (no test!)
SS was fun, watched a video about Northern Ireland. Feel sad for the guy :(

Okay whatever.
The concert was awesome! Dance dance laugh laugh sing sing (:

oh oh oh .

Gordon wore the pilot thingy.
hahaha

Okay, anyway went Vivo with Grace,
walked reeeally slowly.
That amused her .. temporarily.

HAHA (:

I like my outfit though(:
Might post pictures. If i gotta mood to(:

Anyway to the Canoeist(?)
GOOD LUCKIEE FOR YOUR COMP FER TMR AND TMR AND TMR xD

So,been digging around,packing stuff.Found this disc i burned years back. The song's nice though.
Yes yes,i'm gonna post the lyrics.But hey! it's really nice(:

Call Him Mine ; Tata Young.

I can call him mine.

It was only a matter of time
Before i got tired of your ways
I tried to make you fire, but you were only ice
And you didn't seem to want to change

So then i looked at someone new
And he was looking back at me to
Saw that i was hurt,knew just what to say
Knew just how to push the pain away

You know i need, stability
And you know you can't give it to

[Chorus]
My sun may never rise the way it did with you
And he may never kiss me the way that you do
But at least he makes me feel like a part of his life
At least he doesn't make me cry
I know i can call him mine

Though when i call him on the phone
I never feel butterflies
I know that i can trust
He'll always give me love
And i know mine will grow for him in time

He tells me that i'm beautiful
And i never ever heard that from you
He doesn't cause me pain
Tears falling like the rain
And though i'm still in love with you
You know i need , stability

[Chorus]

It wasn't easy letting go but I know that I had to think of the long run and say goodbye
And find someone who appreciates me even though even though.....

My sun may never rise the way it did with you
And he may never ever kiss me the way that you'd do, that you'd do...

[Chorus]

My sun may never rise the way it did with you
And he may never kiss me the way that you do
But at least he makes me feel like a part of his life
He doesn't make me cry
Doesn't make me cry
He doesn't make me cry
I know i can call him mine .


Yeah, i like the sentence ..
" My sun may never rise the way it did with you . "

Dunno why either. Anyway i think i'll just post pictures. Ran out of things to type ... talk ..
Bleah.

Actually there's another song .. by her. I'll do it later.
Right now . Pigtures(:

In any case it's pictures from the

Bbq (yes,ultra-late)
High Tea at Swiss'otel ; The MarketPlace.
Dinner at Yacht Club.



How ever i think thaere will be a lack of photos .. thank to PHOTOBUCKET :(

Wait.

PHOTOBUCKT IS TOTALLY REBELLING !
NOW THE PAGE IS WHITE AND BLANK

ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET
ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET ANGRY WITH PHOTOBUCKET

Grr!

RARARARARAHHHHH !

NOOOOOOOOOO ~

THE PAGE IS BLANK

BADD PHOTOBUCKET !
BADD PHOTOBUCKET !

GRARRARARAAHH .

I shall huff and puff and blow the white thingy away !

ANGRY !

* BOO PHOTOBUCKET.

Ok. i shall stop whining and post the last song ..

PHOTOBUCKET IS NOT RESPONDING !!!
HATE .

Sorry Anyway ; Tata Young

Guess i didn't read the sign at all
Called me darling
Say that you're in love
But it doesn't feel like you mean it
Although i've never been in love before
I'm sure it must be so much more than this
Cause i've never been so unhappy

Everything's wrong and backwards upside down
I'm letting you touch me but i'm cold inside
This ain't right

[Chorus]
Sorry, I'm sorry that it's over now
We stand alone and we know it's gone
Can't live without love
It's hard for me to know that you'd be sorry
And i don't wanna see you cry
No matter what i say,no matter what you do
You'd be sorry anyway

I still remember how i felt that night
The star were out and made it all seem right
I guess i fooled myself into falling
Without a shadow of a doubt
I looked straight into his eyes
And that was the night
And I really do miss that feeling

Everything's wrong and backwards upside down
I'm letting you touch me but i'm cold inside this ain't right

[ Chorus ]

I don't know how to be strong when it's over
Can't face the lonely hour
It feels so wrong but it's right to tell you now
Oh I don't know why, I just wanna to cry
Oh why, It's time to let go but I want you to know I'm

[ Chorus ]

Yuan!

p.s. PHOTOBUCKET IS STILL NOT WORKING !





& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +