Friday, August 15, 2008 @Friday, August 15, 2008
`
although,but.Yet i cannot deny what lies in front of me.
I realise i melt when i see it.
What am i supposed to do?
Oh god.
Someone save me from this mess.
" Wanting to take the first step
Away from this mess
Away from you.
But i can't deny,
That it's out still.
But neither can i close my eyes to what's in front. "
" I melt when i look into his eyes.
I scream with joy when i look at you.
He makes me happy,you brought me joy
He makes me smile, you made me strong.
Who am i supposed to believe?
My heart wants you, but my head asks for the other. "
" My world remains the same,everchanging.
Am i supposed to stay at where i am
Or move out from the shell which i hold for so long?
No one said it was easy,I didn't think it would be either.
But who knew that the choice was so difficult? "
" They say time will tell.
That's the thing that i don't have.
You're leaving in a matter of months
After all this years that you've kept inside,
You're not letting it out either.
Eventually dear, one day we have to say it out.
How can we move on, if we remain so tight-lipped? "
- That's by Yuan!(me) -
Coming up next is by Filza. Lovely girl(=
" It is a very clear memory
You gave your hands to me the same way
Telling me not to be afraid and that you will protect me
Now,once again you said before me
This minute,I still choose to believe you
For a second,I thought i was going to lose you forever
The fear was so deep it struck me
I can't afford to let my hands off you again
In the future,no matter whom your heart chooses
I will use my life
To protect you forever and ever..
Why didn't i have the heart to push him away?
Why is it,under this freezing cold clothes,
that i can feel the warmth of your heart
At this brief moment,
I seem to feel the new beginning of our relationship
Silently walks in
The moment that i comfirmed you were
the one i'm searching for
You have give another a promise
It feels like telling me that my love has died
It will never have a chance to begin ever. "
Okay,done with the posting of blablas.
Now I'm waiting.
But..
Garh.
Confused
Yuan!
I don't deny,that in fact,i'm still very much crazy over you.