Thursday, August 14, 2008 @Thursday, August 14, 2008
`
Goodbye. This would probably be the last post dedicated to you entirely.
I'm really tired.
This is what i have to say.
I'd like you to know.
After all this time,i can't be bothered anymore.
I'm too tired,i'm exhausted.
Now that i'm out of your way,out of your life,
don't you think that's better?
I don't know.
Everytime i want to care,i don't know how to.
Each time i look at you,i wonder were you ever worth?
You were,you used to matter.
But i'm sorry,i'm better off on my own.
" I tried to be perfect
He just wasnt worth it
Nothing could ever be so wrong
It's hard to believe it
It never gets easy
I guess i knew this all along.
If you believe it's in my soul
Just to see if it were true
That i'm trying to let you know
That i'm better off on my own. "
You once mattered.
I thought it would have been worth the wait.
What happened to us ?
It just all drifted apart as time goes by.
I guess if we ever talked,
we would have agreed that we were better off not knowing each other in the first place.
" Sha, sha, sha
I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared
It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothings ever gonna change
Until you hear, my dear
The 7 things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain Your games You're insecure
You love me you like her
You made me laugh, you made me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks when you act like them
Just know it hurtsI want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you
It's awkward and silent as I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now is your sincere apology
When you mean it I'll believe itI
f you text it I'll delete it Let's be clear
Oh I'm not coming back
Your taking seven steps here
The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain Your games You're insecure
You love me you like her
You made me laugh, you made me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks when you act like them
Just know it hurtsI want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you
Compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the 7 that I like
The 7 things I like about you
Your hair
Your eyes
Your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hands in mine when we're intertwined
Everything's alright I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you
You do, oh "
* Miley Cyrus ; 7 Things.
A thousand things to say to you,not a word to pen it down.
Not as though we've ever been together.
Just that it has been so long,there's bound to be more than what it seems to be.
I don't mean to put you in the "baddie" spotlight.
Sorry if i did.
You're not in the " baddie " spotlight.
It's more about me than it is about you.
I never know what you're thinking.
You won't say it out.
Be it good or bad.
Maybe it's the failure to communicate.
I made every effort to do so,but you are so unreceptive to everything i do.
Avoiding confrontation and everything else.
You really make me wanna go up and scream you to listen and answer me fully for once.
Would that have been so difficult?
I think not.
Then why do you do things like that?
I'm so tired of doing this.
People don't believe i've given up.
But i have.
I am so tired,that i feel as though,i've never known you before.
Though i'd always remember all the times for the past 2years9mths.
The good and the bad.
Mostly the bad,because that's the truth.
I used to soul-search.
Want to know the reason why we're like that ever since May 2007.
I spent 8mths not talking to you.
Thinking.
I was angry once,then i gave up,because it was impossible.
Sounds naive and all.
At that time,it was like that to me.
Then everything went alright,until you found out again.
Was i about to blame you again?
I said no,i told them no.
You had your O's to settle.
The week at OBS was free,relaxing,but i spent the nights looking at the sky,
thinking why was i still holding on.
I came back,i saw you,i thought maybe it was still worth afterall.
But after that,we never talked,never looked.
Not a hint or notion of anything at all.
Then i spent another week.
All uncertain and everything.
Came off first as unsure about everything i was about to decide.
But it came to light slowly.
Even though now the light is still seeping through slowly(dramatic!)
I begin to understand.
I believed blindly that everything would have paid off.
I held on to blind faith.
I remained optimistic.
To the point of foolishness.
Would things have been different?
Gordon.I'm so tired of everything.Really i am.
I can't stand here anymore.
I can't stand it any longer.
It's been going on for so long, still it becomes numbness.
I wish you will respond.
Give a sign.
I really wish you would.
But it's over.
I living a whole new life.
A life,without you.
But i'll always remember.
Every little thing.
Just so you know,
the fact that we are like that,makes you happier.
Because you look so.
Yuan!
I don't really need you anymore because i'm stronger than before after going through you.Yes,i might miss the times we had together.The laughter and everything.But it came with a price.Everything we did,i had to pay double for.I was once crazy over you.Not anymore.Goodbye,Gordon.