Sunday, August 17, 2008 @Sunday, August 17, 2008
`
How about this(: Update! Update! Update!I'm happy and alittle sad! This is meant for yesterday!Had training yep,right foot had some problems,i didn't know what,so i was twisting it again and again cause it was nice to feel and relive the pain(momentarily)Unfortunately,it made it worse): Hence it swelled slightly and hurts and i can't walk properly and i have to sit properly so that i won't hurt it): Okay,whatever.Training was fun, and before that i was doing push-ups for, i don't know why but it was fun.I think i did a total of 70. Little but at least it was worth! (= Muscles are alittle sore now,but it's cool,im used to it!ACSI tournament next week,playing at 9am(so early) againstKhoo Su-Lin from RGS.Hello!I know you,you know me,let's have fun in the court!Yes!But i do it for .. to quote Ling, " FFF ! FIGHT FOR FOOD! " Muahahahaha.My lovely,tasty source of inspiration(: So basically i'm sad because i hurt my foot,and i'm happy cause i trained.Yea.. trained.Hohoho(: Aww,there's school tomorrow): Yuan!