<body> <body>

Sunday, August 03, 2008 @Sunday, August 03, 2008

` i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

Okay,now i've finished OBS updating.
Almost.

I realised i missed Alif and Rafael the most.
Have i mentioned that already?
I can't remember. I miss Alif so much that i called Sufi , Alif.
Yes,i think i've mentioned that already.
but hey,
Miser Alif and Tabi(what in the world is that) Rafael are super cute!
Haha.

Some lack-of-updates.

Had phototaking last week,

Class 3/3
Council
CCA

Wow,all Cs.

Okay,um. Class taking was pretty fun(i'm officially the shortest in class),
council was .. haha, fun,(I WAS STANDING!)
CCA,um,i was sitting down(:

Haha,ok.

School's NDP.

I'm the flag bearer, holding the Singapore Flag.
Not in the flag party,that's holding the CCA flag.

So anyway,um, the flag bearers are

Yuan!,Sharon,Yi Enn(?) and Raymond.

Yes,Raymond is the odd one out, because he's a head taller than all of us?
But so am i cause i'm shorter than anyone else.
Who cares?(: i don't(:

So,i learn out to fold the flag AND slow march.
Slow march is reaaally slow,i lost my balance just doing it,for the first time.
Hey,i don't know how to do it ok ?

(:

Okay,so updating on school stuff done.
Oh wait,

I got back my E.Maths common test. It's co-ordinate geom.
18/20.
sadly,i missed the 2 marks because i forgot about the '-ve' sign.
Aw.

Yep. End Of Story.

Lately i've been getting dreams of the different.. Yea,dont wanna say the second one here,kinda disturbing.

Also,been getting the really weird looks from another someone,it's a girl. I dont know,i get the feeling she's trying to shoot me something.
*shrugs.

I really don't get it,bt i really couldn't wnat to bother too much about it.
Hoho,anyway,heard some new songs over the radio.

"Camp Rock's ; This Is Me" is really nice(:
Shan't post the thingy here. Way too long(:

Hasta la vista!

Yuan! (:

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +