<body> <body>

Saturday, August 16, 2008 @Saturday, August 16, 2008

` now.

Chatted with Amir last night till midnight.
Thanks for everything.
I realised talking to him helps clear up alot alot of things
So,here goes.

" In my life,i've learn that somtimes
Things don't go the way you want
Sometimes i get scared
But most of the times im just okay
Because of you i'm like that.
Thanks to you i'm her today.
Now here i am, unbound and free
from you

Everybody needs someone that special
You were once that one,but not anymore
I can go on with my life,free from you
because i realised that it was the best
because i know now that
without you,life will still go on for me.

I was afraid,i held on,oblivious to blind facts that laid
Now that i know, it isn't so. Things aren't just the same
With that old tears and the pieces of heart, I embrace the world
with a whole new face.
A whole new hope

Though change is different,takes time to adjust
But i won't regret this time.
This time,they made it clear for me.
Won't be the same,but it matters not. "

EMBRACING THE WORLD WITH A WHOLE NEW
HOPE
LOVE
FAITH

I LOVE THE WORLD TODAY (=

K,so,continue.

Anyway,
MICHAEL PHELPS GOT HIS 7TH MEDAL!

Haha!
Can't wait to watch him get the 8th one(:

Having squash training later on in the afternoon.
Tournament next week at ACS.
Can't believe i have to travel so far away.
But oh well.
Haha.

Been so out of touch with Shaun and Cass,
I seriously miss them alot(:

SQUASH SQUASH SQUASH ! (=

Yuan!
I did it. No more you and I. And i'm still going fine.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +