<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @Tuesday, September 09, 2008

` this time i'll make things right.

Back to schooll!!
Changed seats )=
No more SheauJing )=

Hello Esther!
Hahahaha!(:
I get to gossip. :p

Nya nya!
Haha.

On the dark side, mr chicken is beside me ):
*pouts.

Neither of us planned it.
And we certainly do NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT like it.
Hee
:D

I'm being randomly happy.
" Hee " sounds nice xD

Hee.

Okayy,whateverr!
Umamamama.

Oh,Maths doing 3-D diagrams.
Um,ok.
We must seeeee the angles,the hidden images.
Heh.heh.heh.

Lion didn't come today.
Why oh why oh why?
)=

Mr Ang didn't come today either,played Frisbee.
Okay,we slacked.we walked...and walked... and played..
I cheered! (as though we were in a war)

" CHIONGGG AHHH!!! SHA !!! "

Hee.

I'm not sitting with Miser Alif ):
I'm not sitting with Retarded Rafael ):
I'm not sitting with Act cute learn from Rafael , Sheau Jing):

This is so depressing.

Okay,nvm.
they are nearrr me(:
Oh!
and .. and .. and ..

SHEAU JING & RAFAEL ARE SITTING WITH EACH OTHER!

Hee.

To Alif and I, it's a HUGE,BIG,WONDERFUL thing!
hahaha

You know,i know,they don't know.
Hahaha.
Okay fine,so they know.

Am i being random?(oh yes i think i am)
Okay, Yuan! is random.

I think i'm happy.
Oh yes i am.

I ate nice food.
Mm yum(:

But i am unsure.
Oh who cares ? Not now.

Hmm.
Hmm.
Hmm.
Hmm.
Hmm.

You know,it's nice to see people so happy and etc. (BGR)
It's nice seriously(:

I wonder what i'll eat tomorrow.
Food.Yes.Food.

I CAN'T GO THIS YEAR'S PROM NIGHT!
):

Oh,i have a new favourite phrase thanks to lion's influence.
hee.

WHY SO SERIOUS ?

Hee :D

I kept saying that to Yong Jie,cause he was studying...
and studying ..
and studying..

(=

BA-LLOONS (=
I dont know why i said that either.

Okay,i'm getting outta here.
I'm bored.
I wanna sleep.

Byebye! xD

Hee.

Yuan!

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +