Friday, October 10, 2008 @Friday, October 10, 2008
`
can you believe it ? I'm at the airport now.
Seriously!
There;s this Free Wireless Surfing @ Changi Airport.
Yups,i'm going outta singapore for a couple of days.
Going to Thailand,Bangkok(:
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!
OVER OVER OVER !!
YAY!
This overwhelming happiness! Hahaha!
According to SJ, the class screamed when the paper was over.
Wish i was there ):
Haha. Nevermind.
The airport has like .. changed so much?
It's so awesome!
And this place is uber cool(:
Amman's around here somwhere at Terminal 2.
I'm inside already.
Too bad(:
This is a great place(:
No wonder Mr. Gordon loves the airport and airplanes so much(:
Yep,gonna go(:
I'll be back on Monday .. 1am(:
Btw,
have you heard Chontelle's " Nothing but you're t-shirt on?"
Its an awesome song.
Real nice(:
I'll do the double quiz after i come back! xD
think i miss you boy. Wish you would know how i felt but i'm happier now that we're just like that(: Yuan!(: