<body> <body>

Friday, October 31, 2008 @Friday, October 31, 2008

` i just keep taking the wrong turn.

Bridging program(:
Mr. Tan didn't come for Physics.
Had Chem and English.
Counter-striker players,congratulate me!
I lasted for 18 seconds, and i can kinda turn now(:
:D

HeeheeheeeeeexD

Went out to lunch with Chee Hean, JJ and Grace.
Met Kang Jun,Raymond,Edwin(:

Saw Kengpon,Rafael. They were going to the The Coffin.
* shivers.
I still can't watch a horror movie):

Going to the airport later with Grace,Chee Hean,Edwin,etc.
Not sure who's going(:

K,i'm gonna talk about other stuff.
Bye(:

i don't understand why i feel so messed up.
i dont know why i feel so uneasy.
knowing that i'm gonna get a glimpse of you later.
i'm almost afraid of doing so.
I never had to feel like that before.
It's really scary do you know?

I don't know sometimes where am i standing right now.My whole life had so many twists and turns.But most of the times i always take the wrong turn someway. And i get so lost.Right now,i'm just so confused! Yeah,i don't think about you,yet i'm afraid to look at you. what's wrong with me?i think eventually i'm really gonna breakdown. i'm really tired):

And then you tell him to tell me to forget about you. Sometimes i wonder if you even know that i know what you said. I'm so tangled inside i'm ready to burst out and go crazy. Screaming like a crazy round thing. WHAT IS WRONG?!?!? I'm don't even dare to look at your picture.
I never asked for anything. I'm not that kinda girl where you tell me to look for someone else and i'll blindly do so. I'm not. I have my own pride and i have my own will. I'm not a puppet or a doll! You won't break down my will. You won't. And then when they tell you not to be like her, why is it that deep down i know, you'll turn out to be like her, and do what she did to Aaron? You just got me so messed up,tangled up,turn-about the wrong way!

My head is so confused.

Yuan!
and then you told him to tell me to forget you.


JOKE AH!

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +