Monday, October 27, 2008 @Monday, October 27, 2008
`
it's something different.Kay,i'm sorry i couldn't update):
Battery charger spoilt.
Kay,anyway(:
Um, Bleach 191's out! :D
Kay,then.
Oh oh, there's this Pedal Go-Kart at West Coast! It's really fun! You should try it(:
Anyway, um, Wuhan people,hope you're having a nice time there(:
Okay,so um,you can like navigate to another page now cause
Bye!(:
I don't understand why is it that when you're gone, i really miss you. When it came to him,i never felt that sad before. I wished i was there to wave bye): Just like Chee Hean did. There's just this weird feeling lingering around. Always wishing that at the turn of the corner, you would suddenly appear. As i looked at empty streets,i just think of you. Today's a winding road,it's taken me places that i didn't want to go. Today i'm on my own,i can't move a muscle and i can't pick up the phone.Today's a winding road,tell me where to start,tell me something i don't know.Do you know you're unlike any other?
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours.
A single flower petal brushes against my skin
In that soft gentle way of yours
I always hoped to make you smile
I don't want to believe(that it's not possible)
I want to hear your voice more and more.
And while my hand still reaches yours
I can't see what the future holds.
Yuan!
for now, i don't want you to know.