<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 @Wednesday, November 05, 2008

` i dont know):

HSM 3: Right Here,Right Now

Both: Right Here, Right Now
Troy: Oh, Right Now
Gabriella: Lookin' At You, And My Heart Loves The View, Cause You Mean Everything
Troy: Everything..
Both: Right Here, I Promise You Some how
Troy: That Tomorrow Can Wait,
Gabriella: Some Other Day To Be
Troy: To Be But Right Now
Both: There's You And Me.

Gabriella: Oh, We Know It's Comin'
Troy: Comin'
Gabriella: That It's Comin' Passed.
Both: But There's Always You and Me..
Gabriella: Oh yeah...
Troy: So, Lets Make This Second Last..
Both: Make It Last!

HSM 3: Can I Have This Dance...?

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance...

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

[Chorus]

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

[Chorus]


I know i'm suppose to forget and let you go.
But today when i looked in your eyes properly for the first time.
I just realise that i can't tear my eyes away.
It's so mesmerizing.
And now i have to break this spell, but i don't want to.
Even if i'm dreaming, i never want to wake up, if i'm looking in your eyes.

I never want to look away when our eyes lock.
How many times have i swoon at your smile?
So what can i do?
When you asked me to.
Wherever i go, i keep getting reminded of you,
No matter how incompatible we are, i just can't help it.
I try to salvage the situation, but it's so difficult.

How can i do so?
How can i bear to break the spell when i'm being entranced in your eyes?

The moment of realisation,when i looked at you.
Something i've never felt before.
With the heart thumping so greatly, i thought the world could hear it.
I just can't bear to go away.

I've never missed anyone that much before.
Nor think about anyone so long.
And with every step together
We just keep getting farther.

Yes i know,it's not the time at all.
But i don't even want the unhappiness inside my heart.
If only you never knew, i would have been that happy.
But how can we pretend that we never said it?
After exchanging what i felt, after telling you what i felt.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
Everytime i sit alone,doing nothing.
Your thoughts flood my mind.
Wondering about this and that.
And i have no one to talk to.

They all say, don't think about it
Easy for them to say.
I don't know what am i suppose to do now ...
I really really miss you.
And i think, i've fallen too deeply .
Too silently, i don't know what to do anymore):

I'm just so tired.
I walk around touching everything i see.
I lean against the wall and close my eyes,
and i see you again.

Yuan!
eventually,i swear,i'll breakdown.


& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +