Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @Wednesday, November 12, 2008
`
wow wow wow! In *pauses a few *pauses MORE HOURS !! :DI can't wait!! Chicken was really nice(= He told me the autumn leaves there are really nice!I can't wait!Not to forget about Mt. Fuji! :D Ahh.. Planning to get a haircut there too!I am so excited! :D HELLO GRACE YOU'RE BACKYou must have had a great time there!The way she was yakking! It was like firing bullets from an ultra fast rifle!" Youknowah!theirtoilets!gotflushoneleh!andgottoilet paper!thankgoodnessgottoiletpaper! "That was just one sentence.Imagine the rest!I'm soooooooooo excited!Oh oh!I've heard 2 new songs(: Love You Lately - Daniel PowterA.N.G.E.L - Natasha Bedingfield(?)They're both really really really really really really really really nice!Especially Daniel's one!Yes yes!"cause i'm the one that's love you lately"AND" i'll be your a.n.g.e.l, a.n.g.e.l " Nice nice nice :D okay okay!i'm going off!Gotta sleep! :D TOKYO!Yuan!i absolutely detest it when you tell me to find someone else.once is fine. twice is just nice. thrice is just too much.i'm not doing anything to youwhy can't you let me be?i'm happier this way!why must i let you go?i know even though you mean it for the better of us,why do you have to say it anyway?I'm really sick and tired of hearing this stupid line.Just stop it please? I really had enough.