<body> <body>

Thursday, December 04, 2008 @Thursday, December 04, 2008

` close your eyes for tonight.

I think i've been missing out blogging for quite some time yeah?

" Emotionally withdrawn "

Hahaha, food for thought.
Right now, i just feel like i wanna close myself from the world.
I dont wanna talk to alot of people, except for the really close ones.

Wish i could go back to Tokyo.
I feel so much better there, it's as though i belong there.

I kinda don't understand why listening to you talk pisses me off to the max.
Whenever it comes to council stuf and you talking, it seems to be the perfect concoction to make me feel really angry.

And Sashay does not mean walking in an awkward way.

It means

To walk or proceed in an easy or casual manner.
OR
To strut or flounce in a showy manner.

It is also related to dance.

So really,i dont see what's wrong with the councillors sashaying during the openshouse.
Why must you be quick to criticise on even how we walk?
I don't get you!

Since when has service to the school even demanded on how we should walk?
It is really unreasonable.

I give up trying to figure out what's going on in your head.
You really disgust me sometimes.

Yuan!







& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +