Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @Wednesday, December 31, 2008
`
i'll never forget ... Okay hello! :D
Continue with Hakone!
This is the view that i obtained from the room i stayed in!A little slanted,sorry,i just woke up!
A better shot i hope(:
I zoomed in for a closer look of stuff.The jagged thingys at the left are actually the roof of the houses(:
The garden at the hotel when my mum and i took a morning walk while searching for my aunt and cousin(:
Reminds me of Ice Kachang :D
Look at the colours of the leaves!
It's just so .. marvellous(:
The next few will be all the trees(:I just love 'em! :D






Mt.
Whats-
its-
name.
It's just really awesome!We had breakfast at this cafe in the hotel and sat outside(:Could see the above mountain there and beautiful trees! :D
Somehow beautiful doesn't look like beautiful after so many colours. 

Mummy! :D
It was getting colder actually. Initially we didn't need the scarf and 2nd layer(jackets/clothing) But we ended up putting on our jackets etc(: So we travelled on our quest to see Mt. Fuji(:On the way we saw more beautiful stuff :D Well,at least i did.
I forgot where this came from.But it's nice!
Mountains and mountains! Wait till you see the next mountain we went to!Volcano! :D

I snapped this on the cable car(:
The row of trees(:
deng deng deng!


Okay! I know it's basically the same few things BUT it's just so cool!See the smoke emitting out!It smells like fart!
And yeah, it's Sulphur Dioxide!
The source of the smoke!
The railway track(:
Actually i didn't take much pictures after that cause my battery was running low): So,i had just enough to take the track of the Bullet Train also known as the Shinkansen.
The waiting platform(: 
The track :D
The train itself(: It moves like damm fast! Sadly,we didn't get to see Mt. Fuji because it got cloudy):


Mt. Fuji(:
Hope you enjoyed this :D
Yuan!