Saturday, December 27, 2008 @Saturday, December 27, 2008
`
wassupie? :D Okay,next day.
Going to Hakone and trying to see Mt.Fuji.

On the way there,could see some views,but it was raining,so not so clear(:

Can you see the background? It's a mountain,and the low clouds around it.
Beautiful!:D

See the village and the mountain at the background? :D
Wow,it's like so nice!

We reached the Fuji Visitor's Centre :D
It's much colder there and the trees are much autumn like.


It's really super nice! :D

The leaves are actually pink! :D
It was kinda cold there AND it was raining lightly.




That's the visitor's centre. I didn't go inside though,too busy enjoying the cool air and snapping shots :D
Next up is the 5th station of Mt. Fuji :D

Clouds and the sun (:
That's on the left side of the station.
Wait till you see the right side.

My hands were numb!


We're at the right side of the 5th station,dark dark!

I can't believe it's so bright here.

See the mountains and clouds !
It's super awesome! :D



The 5th station place.



I stood there to take pictures of the er, mountains :D




The fields(:

We were on the boat already,going to the cable car place :D
Still raining though(:






I think we were actually sailing inside the crater (:
Wonderful! :D

The boat(:

More mountains! :D

I'm at the topmost deck(:
Cold! :D





The best overview i could get from the top :D

Nice big house(:
Near the mountains and water!
It would be nice to stay there! :D

Pretty flowers :D


You can ride on 'em :D


On the cable car! :D
It was raining,couldnt get clear shots):


Sorry 'bout the finger(:



See how cloudy it is!
We were inside a cloud! :D


If you look hard,you can make out the railings(:







The thing didn't malfunction. Don't worry(:

We were up there! :D
The clouds,the clouds :D


I zoom-ed to the max(:



Next up,Hakone hotel(:

This was the restaurant we ate in(:




Hello cute thing(:

I'm wearing the Yukata,before going into the Honsen/Hot spring(:
Okay done! :D
Yuan!