Sunday, December 28, 2008 @Sunday, December 28, 2008
`
the world :D Hello one and all! :D
Yes,i am very happy(:
My room is nice
My room is nice
YJ came back from Korea not long ago! It was -16degrees! Wow,like.. so good! So fun! So nice! :D
Yeah, but in any case
hmmmm! (:
You know,
i'm considering migrating once
i'm financially stable enough to(:
Yeah,i just don't really like Singapore
alot.
It's too .. chaotic and rushy
dushy.
I think Japan's a really nice place to go to(:
They have some cute guys there! :D
Haha,no,not because of guys.
But there's some sort of serenity there.
PLUS!
It's near Mt. Fuji and ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERY ! :D
Yes,i love nature!
I love the clouds,the sky,mountains,autumn trees,snow,spring,wind! :D
Oh yeah,it's like totally indescribable wonder!
I won't go China cause i hate
chinese(:
I might go Korea, '
cept that i don't really know how to speak Korean unlike Japanese, at least
i can speak a few sentences(:
And link 'em AND understand what their saying!
You know i think, Coffee Prince is a really nice show.
It's a Korean comedy drama and like super nice!
It's funny,cute,and
superrrr romantic!
Yeah,i think i'll consider this 2 countries.
I'm not sure about Australia, maybe i'll go there!
It's English, they have cool seasons and nice people(:
Not like Singapore. One season, hot hot hot hot hot hot hot .
occasional rains ... heavy rains ..
once in a blue moon wind!
Mann(:
I'm definitely leaving this place.
Yuan!